- Line up along Draper Rd. Enter the market on foot through a monitored gate. During the first hour of the market, we will have 2 lines. One line will be for those with pre-orders and those 55+. The other line will be for those under 55 and without pre-orders. The pre-order line will be granted entry first.
- Between the hours of 8 am – 9 am, we are limiting the number of customers in the park to seventy-five (75) at a time to give everyone space to adequately distance themselves from other shoppers. At 9 am, the market is open for browsing.
- Keep track of your pre-orders as you will need to pick up your purchases at each vendor stand.
- Our Info Table will be under the bright yellow tent, and our awesome volunteers will be able to answer any questions you may have.
- You’re safety and satisfaction are our top priorities. If we can make your visit more user friendly, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Blacksburg Farmers Market is a local, family-friendly gathering place in downtown Blacksburg featuring farmers of locally grown produce and meats, alongside artisans of baked goods and handmade crafts. The Blacksburg Farmers Market is now “Producers Only.”