- Line up along Roanoke Street across from the entrance to the NBB parking lot. Enter the market on foot through a monitored gate.
- Between the hours of 8 am- 9 am, we are limiting the number of customers in the park to fifteen (25) at a time to give everyone space to adequately distance themselves from other shoppers. At 9 am, the market is open for browsing and limited to 75-100 persons at a time (dependent on the # of vendors in attendance).
- Keep track of your orders as you will need to pick up your purchases at each vendor stand.
- We are unable to compile orders ahead of time due to refrigeration needs and lack of adequate personnel.
- Volunteers are on hand to help you find everything and everyone you need and answer any questions you may have.
- You’re safety and satisfaction are our top priorities. If we can make your visit more user friendly, please let us know at email@example.com.
The Blacksburg Farmers Market is a local, family-friendly gathering place in downtown Blacksburg featuring farmers of locally grown produce and meats, alongside artisans of baked goods and handmade crafts. The Blacksburg Farmers Market is now “Producers Only.”